In our recent webinar, "OIG Work Plan: Your Key to SNF Compliance," we partnered with Pathway Health Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, Lisa Thomson to offer advice on how best to comply with the 2017 Officer of Inspector General (OIG) Work Plan.
- Identify 3 top compliance concerns related to Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Highlight 5 OIG Work Plan items that impact SNFs
- Define 3 strategies to prevent Fraud, Waste and Abuse
If you missed it, be sure to take advantage of these resources:
If you feel unprepared for OIG compliance, get in touch with our experts!
- Prime Care Technologies – Elevate security, expedite IT needs and empower yourself to automate and oversee financial performance, claims processing, managed care, purchasing and workforce.
- Pathway Health – Bring in the experts as consultants, educators or interim managers to assist with your post-acute care requirements.