Join Chief Product Officer Cheryl Field at OHCA for Session R27 "Best Practice for Facility Assessment: Data Gathering, Analysis for Compliance" on May 3 at 10:30 A.M, where she'll review and uncover:
- Elements required in a comprehensive facility assessment
- Compliance benefits of automated data gathering and analysis
- Trends in surveyor findings on new ROP regulation citations
- How to integrate facility assessment findings into your QAPI process
- Impact of citations and new survey process on your next Five-Star score
Stop by to connect with Cheryl and Jonathan Duvall, Senior Product Manager, in Booth 828 for further discussion and networking opportunities.