Your Time & Attendance, Payroll, and Human Resources Solutions Source
With labor being your number one expense, PCT's hosted Recruting, Applicant Tracking, Time & Attendance, Payroll, and Human Resources Solutions can help you effectively manage your labor force to improve productivity and reduce costs. Partnered with BlueFin HR and Kronos, PCT delivers cost-effective and easy-to-use labor management solutions.
Recruiting, Applicant Tracking, and HR Management
With BlueFin HR’s customer-branded recruiting, applicant tracking, and HR management custom-branded portal employers can reduce their workforce-related spend, attract quality applicants, hire the right people, onboard efficiently, ensure that your employees have access to the right benefits, and assess their employees’ performance on their terms. Most importantly, employers can readily comply with the complicated Accountable Care Act requirements and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) regulations. BlueFin HR’s affordable portal helps employers save money, save time, and be compliant.
Kronos Experience and Support
PCT has years of experience providing hosting, programming, and technical support for both the time clock and various versions of Kronos' payroll, human resources, and time and attendance applications across multiple industries. We can also develop and modify payroll interfaces to work with Kronos.
Expert Hosting and Support Services
PCT's hosting services include Ping, Power, and Pipe. In other words, we provide the infrastructure and hardware to host the applications you use, the reliable power to maintain constant uptime, and the bandwidth to access our facilities using your ISP. As part of its cloud-based computing services, PCT proactively monitors and manages the information systems infrastructure at its data center.
PCT's Recruiting, Applicant Tracking, T&A, PR, and HR Solutions
- Configuration Services - ongoing analysis and maintenance of your solution configuration tied to internal policy and external regulatory changes
- Empirical Study - create the best balance system usage and hardware resources
- Enabling Email Notifications - "pushing" critical email notifications to your managers
- Frontline Labor Management Analysis - offering best practice recommendations tied to your frontline and the back office
- Optimization Services - optimizing the value of your solution and infrastructure
- Reporting Analysis - fully explore and understand your Kronos solution's powerful reporting potential
- System Health Check - validating the health of your system
- System Integration Assessment - maximizing the use of data available through the Workforce Central Suite and other third party applications
- Upgrade Technology Assessments - what you need to know to prepare for a smooth transition to a new workforce
- Upgrade Solution Assessment - a solid upgrade plan including ways to optimize your system and minimize risk
- Workforce Management Roadmap Planning - identifying investment priorities with potential ROI opportunities that are aligned with your strategic goals
PCT also offers a variety of hosting, database support, time clock configuration and maintenance, DCM support, and first and second line application technical support services tailored to your specific requirements.
Hosting and Application Management
- Secure, off-site hosting and management of Kronos applications
Temporary Hosted Test and Development Environment
- Temporary hosted development, training, and test environments for your development, Proof of Concept (PoC), and training projects
- Completely automated tools and services to monitor Kronos application performance, e.g., monitoring and application management - a proactively planned service configured to meet your specific requirements
Database Support Services
- Cost-effective alternative to in-house management of your Kronos database; augment your own internal database management resources
Other Configuration, Maintenance and Support Services
Configuring and maintaining time clocks and supporting the Kronos applications
Set up/change/maintain Data Collection Manager (DCM)
First and second line application technical support
Prime Care Technologies is your full-service hosted Applicant Tracking, Time and Attendance, Payroll, and Human Resources partner. You can confidently rely on PCT to help you efficiently and cost-effectively manage your work force.
Learn more about how PCT's hosted recruiting, applicant tracking, time and attendance, payroll, and HR management solutions can help your organization meet its short and long-term goals.