If you missed the recent press release, primeCLAIMS is now leveraging PointClickCare (PCC)’s advanced claims API interface. We are offering a live demo of how the systems communicate on May 25, 12:30 p.m. ET, so please tune in.
primeCLAIMS-PCC API interface
We are excited to bring you this integration, which drives faster processing and faster reimbursements. Here are just a few efficiencies you'll gain:
- Claim files (837s) transmit automatically between PCC and primeCLAIMS
- Payment files (835s) pass back to PCC through primeCLAIMS
- Edits sent to payers automatically synchronize to PCC for future claims integrity and EHR compliance
If PCC is not your EHR vendor, primeCLAIMS will work with any EHR vendor that can produce a claim file – in any format!
primeCLAIMS post-acute innovation
We focus on streamlining workflows, empowering billers to efficiently collect every dollar, every day. Working with post-acute customers to understand these workflows enabled us to deliver the most intuitive interface and simplest training for:
- Primary claims editing/processing
- Secondary claims automation/filing
- Medicare DDE via modernized EzDDE interface
- Denials/ADRs submission/management
- Flu roster billing
- And more – leaving users saying ‘Am I done already?’
- Visit primeCLAIMS on the PCC Marketplace
- Visit primeCLAIMS on our website.
- Tune in to our webcast – Top 5 Ways SNFs Can Supercharge Claims
- Catch the May 25 demo live with Q&A – PrimeCLAIMS + PointClickCare: The Power of Two-Way EHR Integration
Or, get in touch – we're happy to tell you more.